Cory...

> Oh, you got the K10 huh?
> You suck!

No, what sucks is the extent to which I'm going to get taken to the
cleaners for my ist-D on eBay. Last I checked, I think they're selling for
like $6 now <g>. Geez Louise. But hey, it's gotta go so I can pay for the
new stuff. Listed it last night, so we'll see how it goes. Should've been
smart like Paul and sold it a month ago. Oh well.

Anywayz,

> I'll take the Tri-x and, the Gold 200, if you please

You can have it even though "(I) suck", according to you. FYI to anyone
interested, the rest of the film has been claimed as well by another list
member. Thanks.
 - Jerome