No, but I have to admit that I took a few shots before remembering to
take it out of SR. I really don't know why it's recommended it not be
in SR mode when on a tripod. Probably vagrant gusts of wind and/or
misinterpreted shock waves.(?)
I'd think that in earthquake prone California, they'd recommend leaving
SR on even when mounted on a tripod. ;+)

Thanks, Rick