Hi,

I took my Camera to CR Kennedy (Australian Pentax Distributer) on Tuesday to
get the problems fixed and the service technician had just returned from
Japan being trained in how the fix the MZ-S.

They told me they had been informed by Pentax of problems with the on/off
switch and how to fix it. I have also gotten them to have a look at the
other problems, but not whats going with them yet, they said i should have
the camera back in 7days aslong as they dont have to order any parts.

I'll keep the list updated on how it goes.

Regards,
Paul Jones