"Markus Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

> Hi Subash
> As far as I understood it is quite easy to join the PDML but you will
> never find a way out to leave it again.
> greetings
>
> Markus

"You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!"
                                        "Hotel California" Eagles

I'm not yet a long-timer/old-timer on the PDML. I found the list by doing an
Internet search while I was considering my first dSLR. I was looking at
offerings from the behemoths that bribe salesfolks to push their product(s).
Since I already owned the venerable and recently maligned K1000 and a couple
of lenses, I was hoping that Pentax had something available or in the works.

I bought the DS in November 2004. Followed by a 2nd DS body in April 2005.
You folks have helped my enablement to the tune of several thousand dollars.
A few lenses and other necessities have found their way to me since then.

The K10D joined the family last week. Heaven only knows where the next bit
of enablement will take me.

Yolanda