ack
I didn't realize what PREMIER meant - I just thought it was kinda like
3.1 or something...
Didn't even look at the box.

I realized it when I got home and looked at the quick ref guide.

Mind you,  I had mentioned to the sales clerk what i was doing. sheesh

Too eager.  and paying for it

I hate to return things it is such a pain

I really would like plain 3.0 - it has to be out there somewhere...
cheaper than 5.0

sigh
ann