I picked up a Promaster for Konica Minolta today at a local camera
store. It's only 1500, but it's the same battery with identical
voltage. It will make an okay spare for now. I have the original
Pentax provided battery as well, along with one of the $19.95 jobs
from B&H. The latter is in the grip. The Pentax is in the body. The
Promaster is in my bag.
Paul