Mark Roberts was responsible for this appearing on my LCD -
> The criticism I have is something over which you had no control: The
> light is too harsh to make this work really well.

So it begs the hypothetical question - would you have taken the image or
just enjoyed the scene for what it was worth?
Something that I've come to grips with after many years of capturing images
that I eventually discard for similar reasons. There are very few images
I'll attempt with out first evaluating the quality of the light.

Kenneth Waller