On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 05:13:06 +0100, P. J. Alling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I believe that your MX is properly adjusted.

When I got it it had the mirror bumper glued on the mirror and light
baffling on the back door. I'm glad to hear there was something done
properly on the camera :o)

Which reminds me I have to try to fix the film door lock mechanism: it's
stuck, and the MX is too nice not to use :o)

--
Regards, Lucas

--
Groetjes,  Lucas