On 08/12/06, Michael Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The optimist in me hopes that your friend found a sales person who
> actually genuinely cared that she got the product best for her purpose.
> The cynic in me thinks that maybe that camera had an rewards program
> attached to the sale for the salesperson.

No friend, just a conversation that I couldn't help but overhear
whilst in the shop and the sales person in this case makes money
whatever the sale as they were the owner. They are willing to give
advice and light on technical knowledge but they are pleasant to deal
with and the prices are good. They are enthusiasts but really it's
just a business in the end, the days of truly knowledgeable camera
shop staff are numbered.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA