I started presoaking the film in water for a few minutes before developing,
and my bubbles problem went away.

I also mixed a bit of developer with stop in a glass, same concentrations as
I had been using, and didn't see any reaction.

Just thought I'd follow up on my question from a couple of days ago (Gosh, it
feels like it was last year)

[BTW, I just realized that I answered one of Shel's postings without updating
the digest Subject--sorry about that]

=====
--
Juan J. Buhler