Thaks to all of you for your good wishes --
The actual day is Sunday -

UPS finally showed up and I got my behind out of here for a couple of
hours --
Tomorrow I'll be gone all day on a craigslist job.
Sunday relaxing, Monday out for big dinner party.

Yesterday I picked up my macro lens from B&H :)

Right now I'm going back to watch las Vegas on Tv after getting a
glimpse of Bill Macy
(not William H.) - He played my husband off Broadway in 1960.  haven't
seen him in anything for a while.

I'm having a great Birthday week

ann