Has anybody seen such discount offers in Europe like Germany?
greetings
Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
P. J. Alling
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 2:59 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: *istD kits down to $499 New

Yes I have.  However the pricing on the *ist-D with that particular lens
is much more likely to be a dump to clear inventory by the manufacturer
with the retailer passing on the low price and making money on a low
markup.  The product generally sells itself.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.
                        --Albert Einstein