William Robb wrote:
> [...]

That may be a personal preference thing. While I haven't tried the K10D yet
(And sadly, I won't have one until next year as I ran across a laptop deal that
couldn't be turned down), I found the *istD's grip to be on the small side, and
the shutter placement is awful (Far too easy to hit with the heel of the hand
when shooting with the main controls). That said, the grip on the D did make it
handle better, but the D's biggest problem is the shallow handgrip, which was
solved on the DS.

-Adam