Ops, sorry.
My question wasn't very well phrased.
With just one lens reversed (eg. with bellows), it doesn't matter what
kind of lens you use, since there's no communciation between the
camera and lens.

My query was for using two lenses. For example a 200mm and a reversed
50mm stacked via the filter rings. Since the stacking reduce the
working distance, there is potentially a problem when the straight
mounted lens communicate focal distance to the camera. If this info is
used in calculation of flash output, that is.

In my experience, this problem is real, but it is only based on
experience with one lens, the FA 100/2.8 macro. When using this lens
with eg. a 50mm reversed, I get massive overexposure with TTL flash.
When I use a A*200/4 and a reversed lens, it's OK. As Perry describes,
there's still a consistent tendency to overexposure, but it is
manageable.

So my question is basically if this is an issue with my FA100/28
macro, or if it's a general "feature" of all FA lenses...:-)

Cheers,
Jostein