David Mann wrote:

>On Dec 13, 2006, at 1:55 AM, SJ wrote:
>
>> funnily enough :) the same thing happens with me too. can't ever
>> access
>> robertstech.com from home but no problems at the workplace...
>
>It times out for me, but my ISP doesn't exactly have the best
>reputation so it's probably been blacklisted.

The only ISP's that would be blacklisted from reaching the web server
would be those that have been the source of DOS attacks in the past.
Unfortunately, I know that Israel, Australia and India are countries
where this is the case. Still, it's only the individual ISP's that are
blocked, not the entire country (except in extreme cases like some
parts of eastern Europe). If anyone wants to send me a private email to
tell me their provider I'll see if it can be whitelisted.