From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
John Celio
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 1:43 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Pentax right angle viewer

> Does anybody know if the old Spotmatic era right angle magnified
> viewer
> will
> fit the K10D?

It shouldn't.  The Spotmatic and K-series viewfinders are smaller than
viewfinders on all M- and later models.  I have right angle finders for
both
and just double-checked.  You might be able to find a third-party angle
finder for cheap out there if you don't want to pay a ton, as my M-based

angle finder is not Pentax-brand.  I figure, you're not going to see a
difference in the final photo, so why bother.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto