I did notice that, but I'm pretty sure it was due to side-lighting
on the lens causing some flare-ish stuff.  All of the exposures and
processing were identical.

        I really didn't want to get into that level of "manual" tweaking.
Besides... the color skewing doesn't seem to be consistent.  The dark
areas are slightly darker, but the sky seems slightly more yellow to me.
Since it's a limitation of my gear that I could do nothing about, I guess
I'm less concerned.  Previous panos I've done have had vignetting due to
shooting with a wide aperture or other technical flaws that I *could* have
done something about.  Those I'm much less excited about.

-Cory

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Markus Maurer wrote:

> But Cory, Im' I really the only one seing it beeing darker at the right end?
> Before printing you should equalize the lightning or cut that part IMHO
>
> greetings
> Markus

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *