On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 09:27:35AM -0500, Cory Papenfuss wrote:

>       I hope that with the K100D and the K10D and all of it's fairly
> innovative features, they'll get a bit more press and customers.  Now if
> only I could get my logarithmic RGB histogram and aperture coupler... :)

I think a logarithmic histogram would be a really useful tool, but
I'm afraid that the linear histogram is too deeply embedded in the
photographic consciousness.  Unless you could get someone such as
Adobe to switch to it in their software there's too much risk of
confusion by showing a histogram that isn't like anyone else.

I'm not going to touch the other item with a 10-foot pole ...