I read somewhere that the D/DS screens are compatible with the K10D
screens. I haven't tried moving my Katz Eye Optics screen into the
K10D yet, though.

Looking at your list and considering what I've seen in relevant Ebay
sales of late, you would likely be best off selling body/grip/lens as
a kit. You might get as much as $650 or so, it's hard to say. The
batteries/charger/memory cards are pretty much commodities you would
throw in to spruce up the deal nowadays ... comparable replacements
new are cheap enough that charging more for them isn't a plus (eg: i
bought a good 4G 120x CF card for the Sony R1 that cost me $70 a few
months back, and they're cheaper now).

Godfrey