They actually were within a whisker of shipping a product.  (Demos at
trade shows etc.  As much of a product as the MZ-S if you think about
it, and most would agree that Pentax was dead serious about that).  They
only had one product however and when that got canceled, so went the
company.  Still, someone seems to be keeping hope alive.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.
                        --Albert Einstein