At 3:41 PM -0500 12/14/06, J. C. O'Connell wrote:
>anyone have any long term experience using
>Tamron's adaptall2 Manual Focus lenses with the PK-A
>adaptall2 adapter? Do these work just as well a a true
>PK-A lens? Are they reliable? Curious as I
>have a few adaptall2 lenses but havent ever
>tried them with PK or PK-A mounts. Only
>used them with M42 and Pentax ES/F mounts
>with no functional problems but these mounts dont
>have the electical communication the PK-A
>mount has...
>jco

I bought a Tamron 28-80 adaptall2 lens in 1984 with the PK mount. A
year or three later I upgraded to the PK-A mount and used it on that
lens until three or four years ago. That mount is now on a 17mm
adaptall2 lens that I bought off of another list member. I have never
had any trouble with it whatsoever, it is dead reliable. The chrome
plating is wearing off of the mount itself but it continues to
perform as good as the day I bought it.

--

Steve Sharpe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]