> For how much would you try to sell the following
> outfit:

My ist-D + Grip sold (separately) for a measley $550  [$375+ $175). Thats
about $110 less than what Paul's sold for a month or so back. eBay is
flooded with them now, relatively speaking (see previous thread). I
wouldn't expect to get much.

Also, FWIW, I think I shot myself in the foot with a low starting price on
the ist-D. But who would have guessed that I'd get only ONE bid. I had
over two dozen watchers, but I guess they were just spectators. Hey, you
win some and you lose some. On the other hand, both my grip and the AC
adapter sold for *above* retail price. Go figure. eBay is a strange place.

    - Jerome