David Savage wrote:

>At 02:26 PM 15/12/2006, J. C. O'Connell  wrote:
>>15 is still jail bait. Even "classic cars" have to be at least 20 yrs
old
>>here in FL to get a classic auto tag. And even thats pushing the
envelope
>>in my opinion... jco
>
>Hence the term, "Modern Classic"

Here in PA, a "classic" motor vehicle need only be 10 years old if it
was  not produced in large numbers. The FA*200/2.8 certainly qualifies
in that regard - I've never even seen one on person.

Interestingly enough, a motor vehicle qualifies for special "antique
vehicle" plates if it's 25 years old. My Honda VFR will be eligible in
4 years and one month!