More on albino deer here:
http://www.backwoodswisconsin.com/albinobuck.htm

including a video.

and another comment:
"Albino White-tailed Deer are reported fairly often. Hunters' reports
suggest that about one deer in 30,000 is albino, though some of these
are not true albinos, they just have a mutation for white hair (their
skin and eyes are normally colored). I suspect that the frequency of
albino (and otherwise white) deer is increasing because deer have lost
most of their natural predators, which normally would have picked off
these animals quickly. Albinism is a recessive trait, requiring both
parents to carry the gene expressing it. Many more deer carry the gene
than express it; that is, many normal-looking deer carry the albino
gene. With more albinos surviving to breeding age, the incidence of the
gene in the gene pool would increase, but only a little since there are
still very few albinos."

and:
"A sub-race of the white-tailed deer is white - not albino - in colour.
The former Seneca Army Depot in Romulus, New York, has the largest known
concentration of white deer. Strong conservation efforts have allowed
white deer to thrive within the confines of the depot."

White-tailed deer are the most dangerous animal in north America.
Killing more people every year than any other animal.

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net