Phil is not a jamoke half way around the world. He is a jamoke in my part of
the world. Hrmp, those Americans.

Tim (smart ass Nordfjordeidar)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shel
Belinkoff
Sent: 15. desember 2006 23:58
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: K10D review online

Is this the same reviewer who is often lambasted here for not doing
adequate and repeatable tests, the same one who has been criticized for not
understanding, or at least not mentioning, how the Pentax JPEG is set up to
work, and who is often criticized for showing a bias towards Canon, and
who, as it has been suggested, is beholden to Canon for at least some
financial support?

I wonder just how much time Mr.Askey spends with each camera that he tests,
and just how knowledgeable he really is.

As for those here that rely on these tests - perhaps reports is a better
word to use - and use these reports to further praise or criticize the
cameras (per their own biases or inclinations), may I strongly suggest you
get ahold of the camera(s) in question, use them a bit, and then make your
own judgements rather than letting some jamoke half way around the world
make up your mind for you.

Shel