From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
P. J. Alling
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 6:59 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: It's snowing in hell --OT

Here's my opinion, the average motion picture made these days is even
less interesting than the most vapid 1940's vintage musical.  (Don't
even get me started on what passes for Drama).  A lot of the current
crap is Science Fiction, that's full of "howlers", (look it up if you're

really interested), with many bad ideas recycled from the 1950s.  Why
would I want to watch form overpower substance at high prices?

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.
                        --Albert Einstein