A scroll of mail from "David A. Mann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Fri,
14 Sep 2001 08:13:51 +1200
Read it? y
> Yeah I found a few interesting characteristics of Netscape that way.  Funnily
>enough HTML is supposed to be platform-independent...

Yes, but sadly, the viewers are not really faithful to it and all have
their own biases.  Having said that, IE 5.5+ and Mozilla 0.93+ are
both pretty good at adhering to the standard.  NS 4.7 is pretty woeful
sometimes, especially with HTML 4.0+ and CSS

dave