A scroll of mail from "Daniel J. Matyola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:51:28 -0400
Read it? y
>It didn't happen in "the rest of the world."  It happened here.  The rest of
>the world will soon forget;  we shall not.
>
>"Skofteland, Christian" wrote:
>
>>  except that most of the world writes dates as dd/mm/yy which would make it
>> 11/09/01

The world is not likely to forget this, Daniel.  Even over here in
China, we've had almost no other news for a week.  I saw it live on
our local TV channels, relayed from CBS, NBC and FOX.  Trust me, no
one is going to forget this for a very long time.

I think Christian meant that the '911' meaning is incidental to the
other meanings based on the actual date, including the first discovery
of Manhattan, the signing of the peace accords between Egypt and
Israel, and some other significant dates.

dave