On 12/17/06, Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> I assume this has happened before. So I'm asking the old timers. What did
> you do to get the list back on track again?
<snip>

It pretty much rights itself after some time.  The
whiners/trolls/strident ones eventually become fatigued and just go
away or get quiet, and soon enough all's forgotten.

The arguments eventually die down and some sense of normalcy (such as
it is) returns.

Be patient.  Some like to unsub for a couple of weeks or a month while
waiting for the calm.

I prefer just not going to certain threads, deleting them, and neither
reading nor responding to those who I find frustrating.

cheers,
frank