From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
DagT
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 12:46 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Paul Stequest Will not stop sending me harrasing
privateemails

So, you are punishing the rest of us because you didn´t like the
private email you got?

It´s like I say to the kids, I don´t care who started it, it is
everyones responsibility to stop it.  And having said that, I´ll shut
up myself.  Maybe I´ll just unsubscribe like many others, so soon you
will have this list all by yourself. Nice, don´t you think?

DagT