----- Original Message -----
From: "Perry Pellechia"
Subject: Please everyone set up an email filter

> You cannot win.  If you disagree with him you are WRONG.  If you agree
> with him you are also WRONG.   Do not get sucked in to these endless
> and pointless diatribes.

I noticed that a couple of days ago when I agreed with it.
I finalized my filter yesterday.
I'd bet dollars that today it's posted something to the effect that personal
attacks are the problem in one post, and then called someone an idiot for
having a different opinion in another one today.

Perry, I'm with you on this one, life is too short to waste it arguing with
people who can't admit that someone else may have a valid point.

William Robb