On Dec 19, 2006, at 1:17 AM, Jan van Wijk wrote:

> There must be something else that is different between
> our settings, since on mine it certainly does not do that.
>
> If I set it to "RAW" in the menu, I can use the "RAW" button to
> toggle it to "RAW+" and back. However, after a power-cycle
> it always starts with plain "RAW".
>
> OTOH, if I set it to "RAW+" in the menu, the "RAW"
> button does not seem to do anything at all ...
> (I would have expected it to toggle)

Just checked again to be sure.

- Set RAW button option to continue.
- Set camera to JPEG:: RAW button toggles to RAW+ then to JPEG.
    Press to change to RAW, power cycle: resets to JPEG.
- Set camera to RAW:: RAW button toggles to RAW+ then to RAW.
    Press to change to RAW+, power cycle: resets to RAW.
- Set camera to RAW+:: RAW button does nothing.

Don't know what I did wrong when I looked at it yesterday, but this
seems to confirm what you're seeing. :-)

Godfrey