I second that, i.e. the Calphalon hard anodized.  I bought a set as
Calphalon started to change over to teflon, and its the best stuff I've
ever seen (well seasoned).

rg

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I
was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's