Many people still smoke in your neck of the woods?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paul Stenquist
Sent: Thursday, 21 December 2006 10:54 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO; A smoke on the sidewalk

K10D, DA 50-200 at 200mm. I set my K10D at f6.3, 1/200th. Put the camera
in TAV mode and let it select the sensitivity. This shot came in at ISO
1600. Converted to BW in the channel mixture. I like this shooting mode.
Would not have wanted to think about ISO when I pulled the trigger on
this. But knew what kind of shutter speed and aperture I wanted. Just an
average shot of someone on the street, but a good experiment in regard
to how I want to work with this camera in these kinds of situations.

Paul