I have 2 4 gig Ridata 150X cards for the K10D and they work fine.  I
haven't been able to find a card reader locally that says it supports
the SDHC standard and the few that I have convinced the shops to let me
try don't work. So for the time being I use the camera as the card reader.

I don't find the cards slow.  I shot off 9 RAW files before the buffer
filled up and then they shot off about 1 a second after that.  I haven't
tried to fill up the card with jpegs, if I wanted a movie camera I would
have bought one.

Can anyone recommend a card reader that supports SDHC and a place to buy
it from - possibly in Australia if not somewhere that ships to Australia?

--
  Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon