Thanks, Tom,

Maybe we all need a little mindless chitchat right now.  It's kind of refreshing.

Lovely pic o' the week, BTW.  What a beautiful girl!  Love the freckles.  Who is
she?

regards,
frank

tom wrote:

> I have a wedding tommorrow that's got about a 50/50 chance of going
> off....as of this a.m., the groom was still in L.A.
>
> Next weekend's bride and groom are in London.
>
> I'd expected to hear from a couple of NY clients this week, but haven't.
> Haven't heard from last week's client's either.
>
> What's a guy to do? Well, I turned off the tv and NPR, cranked up Emmylou
> Harris, Liz Phair and The Continental Drifters, and developed about 8 rolls
> of film. There's something to be said for mindless drudgery and music to
> clear one's mind.
>
> BTW, I've been diligently keeping my pic o' the week page updated:
>
> http://www.bigdayphoto.com/tom/pow/
>
> I put up a cat picture last week for Mike, and he didn't even say anything...
>
> I drove up and down Rte. 7 tonight, and there were 7 or 8 little
> candlelight vigils on various corners. Folks in the DC area tend to be a
> transient bunch, and neighborliness probably isn't as prominent here as it
> is in other places I've been. It was gratifying to see.
>
> tv
> -

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears
it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer