From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Tom Simpson
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:03 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Official Full Frame Pentax Rumor - Technical Limitations of

Given what I am reading here, if the marketplace demands SR, and we want

our installed base of lenses to still work properly, and you want  a
sensor bigger than APC, then it may be the best deal you are going to
get. Seems like otherwise, we are going to have to give up one of the
above. Note that whatever you think of the expendability of SR, the
market in general would probably overrule you. Sooo...unless you want to

junk all your lenses...

-Tom
in SC