Too bad about the millions of innocent people whose
only crime was being born into the same country as a
handful of terrorists.

And then there are the survivors. No sanitary
hospitals for them to go into, as there would be if
they lived in the US. They will be left to wallow
homeless (homes bombed) in their own filth, picking up
whatever disease is on the menu.

Why does America insist on sinking to the terrorists
level? How is this going to help? Surely enough
innocent people have died.

Jody.