frank theriault wrote:

>We're likely a couple of hours from shutting down at the office here.
>I don't have a home computer yet, so I'll soon be off-line until next
>week.
>
>Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry
>Christmas - may Santa be good to you and your families!!

Have a good one, Knarf!
Dr. T and I are going out for a celebratory end-of-the-semester/holiday
dinner this evening and I'll hoist a pint for you the rest of the PDML.
("Hoist" be damned - I'll probably *drink* it, too!)
The photo on your blog reminded me that I ought to pick up some good
ale to bring home for the holiday, too.