Yes, the 28/2.0 is  a super lens. Congratulations JCO.  i've looked
for one, but haven't found it. I have a K 28/3.5, which is very good,
but the fast 2.0 would be a great addition to my kit. I too
appreciate the quality of the K lenses. My K85/1.8  and K 135/2.5 are
among my most valued lenses. A pro friend of mine who shoots Hassy MF
digital and canon full frame with zeiss lenses tried my K85/1.8 on my
D. He was absolutely enamored. "A little truck of a lens" is how he
described it. He was amazed at the image quality, even at just six
megapixels..
Paul