One thing first, "God forbid letting the man himself loose" was nothing but
a joke. I have nothing against you Cotty. You are a splendid chap, splendid
indeed.

Another thing. I could have used my own car as an example too. But the thing
is, mine is a small car. It is far from clean, but using less fuel.

I did not have time to check your link Cotty (now I'm off line again), but I
assume it refers to a big time polluting source (I will check the link
later). I also assume you have a valid point. But the thing is that
pollution adds up. Many off the single sources have little significance
alone, but together they do make a problem. So I do believe we need to deal
with them too.

For me personally it means that I need to use my legs more and my car less.
And I am working at it. I lived without a car for two years. As my situation
is now, I have a car. When my life changes again, I may go back to living
without one.

And to all Cottymobile owners. I _can_ respect owning and using a
Cottymobile, as long as you really need it, and don't use too much.

Ok folks. This is my regular pattern. I feel strongly, and I make some
strong statements at first. After a while, I usually come back saying what I
really meant. This can be annoying, but that's me ;-)

In other words. I only shoot blanks when shooting Cottymobile owners ;-)
Enjoy your ride.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)