Sounds peaceful.  I awoke to the morning breath of a three year old
girl asking/yelling, "DID SANTA COME?! DID SANTA COME?!?!"  After the
flurry of paper, stockings, and tree ornament casualties, I managed to
make some coffee.  Christie gave me a french press and I gave her a
tea kettle, so that was convenient.

Merry Christmas everybody!

On 12/25/06, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> About twenty odd folks of the free ranging circle (photography,
> motorcycles, gay running/walking club, etc) gathered at our apartment
> yesterday afternoon and into the evening. It was a fine event with
> much conversation and laughter, amazing food brought by the visitors,
> good wines.
>
> Everything is now cleaned and put away, the furniture restored to its
> usual places. A fresh cup of coffee on the table next to my reading
> chair, laptop and book at hand, my partner asleep still. Outside it
> is grey and chilly, but soft light and quiet. Satori, quiet, peace
> reign in this moment.
>
> May you all have such a morning's moment.

> ... For all things a fine Time. ...

Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com
Shoot more film!