I'd hesitate to call Greenland warm in the bronze age, but surely it
was more inhabitable than it is now.
In those days, much of the Netherlands were salt marshes. Dykes
constructed since the 17th century has expanded dry land
significantly.

Measuring ocean level based on local human structures is a gamble. Is
Venezia sinking, or the ocean rising? :-) In Norway, for example,
slight increases in ocean level are masked by land upheaval; the
continental crust is still bouncing back from the weight of the last
ice sheet.

Jostein