On Dec 27, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Bertil Holmberg wrote:

> A bit long in the tooth on digital, isn't it?
>
> I'd love to have one but I received a 70mm from HK today so I guess
> that will have to do for now ;-)

The FA77 is probably the best of the three FA series Limiteds on
digital, and a superb performer in every regard. The only real lack,
for me, is that it does not have the Quickshift focusing mount ...
which I would use a lot! The DA70 Limited is just a third stop
slower, has rendering that is nearly indistinguishable, and the
slightly shorter focal length would be a plus too.

Sigh. Decisions, decisions.

Godfrey