Hi!

First of, indeed my K10D has this banding. It appears if you push (make
brighter) the image all the way up. It is very similar to what I had on
*istD and I don't think I should bother.

On the other hand I have a question. I shoot DNGs with AWB setting.
Images come out just right with just one but. The but is that my ACR
(3.5 I think in PS CS2) shows the color temperatures above 7,500 K even
for rather cold looking pictures and tint values start at 75 and go
upwards. Is there anything I can do or I will have to wait until Adobe
produces new version of ACR that will support K10D (PEFs and DNG specifics)?

Thanks.

Boris