> Are you allowed to take colour pictures of snow in New Mexico? I
 > thought you were only allowed to take Ansel Adams wannabe photos in
 > New Mexico. Won't you be expelled from the Photographers Union or
 > something?

They make you sign a release at the border that you are not a serious
photographer.
Nice shots Joe. I take it snow isn't common in that part of NM?

William Robb

-----

We used to get one good snow (6 inches/15 cm) per winter, plus several
smaller ones. Then over the past 15 years or so those have become fewer
and fewer. Now we have had two of them within 9 days. Albuquerque
airport set a record yesterday. I haven't ventured outside, but my yard
looks like it has about 15 inches/38 cm.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I spotmetered on the buildings, then
adjusted exposure according to the histogram--generally downward.

Joe