Joe _
I love the snow with all the red clay... makes me "homesick" for that
area -
I guess the Taos Ski area is in great shape :)

The first one is my fave but not for any aesthetic reasons Just because
it is a beautiful scene.

The third one is the one I'd have chosen to put in show, were these
three mine.

Best,
ann