Just a quick note to let you all know that I have been relatively gone
from the list for the past 3 weeks.  My Mother-In-Law passed away
suddenly on December 9th so I have been out to the viewing/funeral and
then back to be with Father-In-Law for the holidays.  Being all alone,
he was in need of our company.

During that time, my connectivity was very spotty.  So sorry for not
chiming in much or sharing.  I am back now and anxious for this new
year to see all the cool pictures you are all going to be taking and
joining in on good discussions that will come up.

Happy New Year to all!

--
Best regards,
Bruce