From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
John Forbes
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 3:02 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Full frame vs APS-C was: Re: PESO - Hertzlia Marina vs K10D

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:17:37 -0000, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

> [...]

As you have yourself often said, most people buy on price, and FF is
always going to be substantially more expensive than APS-C.  Whatever
DPReview and Ken Rockwell say, price will ensure that APS-C remains
dominant.

I have finally got my hands on a K10D.  Wonderful machine.  But I got it

mainly because I found the D to be too slow when shooting RAW in the
studio.  The pixel count made no difference.

John