For the last couple of years I've mostly been fiddling with document
exchange standards, electronic archiving and excavation of data from
old databases. All while employed by the Norwegian Medicines Agency
(Aka FDA in USA, MHRA in UK,  AFFSAPS in France, etc.).

Which is very, very far from what my education prepared me for...

Jostein